Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back and Bad!

Sorry for the long absence, it's been a crazy two weeks. I moved back to Boston, ran around Boston catching up with friends for a week, then moved to Cincinnati... where I'm now relaxing (sort of) before school starts again.

Unfortunately, I can't get into the rec center until Sunday and my bike hasn't arrived yet, so no swimming or biking until those two things occur. For now, I'm just running. Yesterday I went for a run up to campus and ran the steps of the football stadium. That was the first time I ran tall the steps. Well, up all the steps, I walked down most of them. A work in progress but still a nice step for me. No pun intended.

Today I went for an easy barefoot run on the track. I did two miles, roughly half on the artificial grass of the soccer field and the rest on the track surface. It was a very weird feeling, but one I'm goign to try to do more often.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: