Tuesday, September 25, 2007

30 Days of Swimming - Day 10, Plus, a Run!

Day 10 - We've run out of food here on the island. Our attempts at fishing or catching a wild boar have been fruitless. I fear that soon, we shall have to resort to inhumane measures...
Sorry, the whole day counting thing lends itself so easily to weird side tracks.
Day 10 was a lot like day 9, but without the swim fins. another 2000 yards in the bank.
I think Monday is going to become my 'long' day. by that I mean it's the day I'm going to see how long I can go while still feeling fresh. I'd like to make it to 1000 yards next Monday. If I keep with my training, that should be a piece of cake.

I also had a 30 minutes Endurance pace run on the docket. Unfortunately, I forgot my socks. So I figured now would be a good time to try tunning with just my shoes, no socks. So i did and it was no problem. No blisters, no bleeding, no rawness, not even any redness. Pretty cool.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Dinger said...

Keep it up Chaserbren.

Dinger

http://flipturns.blogspot.com