Thursday, September 20, 2007

30 Days of Swimming - Day 5

back to drills this morning... I was a little rushed (I overslept) so i didn't get to do all the drills (missed my last set) or incorporate kick drills, but the equipment is available. On the plus side, i knocked my rest between repetitions down to 15 seconds. I hadn't planned on doing that, but with the short time I figured I'd give it a shot and if I had to bump back up to 20, so be it. I ended up doing the whole workout that way though.
My left triceps is rather sore, I think i hurt it doing triceps extensions during a weight workout on Tuesday night. It doesn't bother me when I swim, fortunately.

Tomorrow I don't have any classes until 1pm, so I'm going to go for a longer swim session. Bump up to 12 x 25yds and work in some kick drills. I can't wait to see how it goes.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Mike said...

keep it going :)