Monday, October 22, 2007

Back to the grind... and back to the World Series!

I'm starting up my Bike portion of my training cycle... I was tempted to do a 30 days of Cycling bit, but I have a wedding to go home for and I'm not sure I can pull it off. I'm going to give it a shot though, if I can get through Saturday, I'll commit to it.
I started off yesterday by doing a 30 minute test ride on my trainer. Average 148 Watts (I was shooting for 150) and 139 bpm.

Today, i got a 1000 yard swim in. It was my first in over a week and boy did it feel weird to be back in the water. Weird, but very good. I'll do another ride this evening when i get home. I'm probably going to do a lot of my riding on the trainer, late in the evening is the most convenient time for me to ride, but it's not convenient for the lack of daylight (which is rapidly decreasing).

Oh... and my beloved Boston Red Sox have made it back to the World Series! I really like the team as they are made up right now. Dustin Pedroia and Kevin Youkilis in particular are two guys I've been following for years, since they were prospects, and I'm thrilled to see them doing so well.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: