Saturday, October 06, 2007

30 Days of swimming - Where am I...? Oh yeah, Days 20 and 21

Can you tell I'm starting to kind of lose track of the day here? Well, I am.

Day 20 - Same workout as Thursday, but I did 3 sets of Fingertip, One arm, Fist, One arm. I'm really feeling much more comfortable with the one arm drill, which is great. 1400yards total

Day 21 - Wow, this makes three week now... I bumped up to 4 sets of the alternating drills which brought me to 1600 yards total. I also did the last 50 doing the breaststroke, just for practice and kicks, so to speak. It felt really strange and foreign, which is good I think, it means I've really started adapting to swimming freestyle.

Total for the week (yup, week 3 is in the bag) 9000 yards.
I've definitely started feeling more tired and sore this week than I have in the previous two weeks but I want to start bumping up my total yardage some more. This week was a drop-off from last week's high of 10,350.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: