Thursday, June 28, 2007

Holy. Cow.

Two Minutes.  I took another two minutes (and 8 seconds) off my time from last week.
S&S 1: 49:01 S: 18:52 T: 3:45 R: 26:25
S&S 2: 45:38 S: 18:02 T: 1:55 R: 25:42
S&S 3: 43:30 S: 16:43 T: 1:44 R: 25:05

I finally got the two minutes off my swim time from the first week (though I was shocked to see it) and the full two minutes off my transition time from the first week but the first week, i was very pleased with my run time.  When i took almost a full minute off that I was surprised, but pleased, that I've taken even more time off that is even better. I have to wonder how much better I can get it...
next week, the 1500!


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Brenny,

Reading your posts. Holy fuck do you have some discipline to do something like this. I can't even motivate myself to get off of my couch to get ice cream. I envy your work ethic and desire to succeed. I'll keep up with your blog. Nice cutting off the times on your last post - must be hard. Be proud of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Finally, my first comment after reading and reading and reading...

I just spend the last five minutes chasing links to figure out where the World Wide Half Marathon will be taking place. Funny, interesting concept that I am still letting sink into my idea of a race.

I love that you were concentrating on your sneakers getting wet and not your own safety. Way to go! By the way, watch out for stopping on your bike. Glad you have been able to recover, but there is a bit of humor in falling while still attached to your bike.