Friday, June 29, 2007

Another day, another swim

Another 1500+m in the pool...
I need to start going to the pool Every. Single. Day. and work on those drills. Every day. I got better at running when i first started out by going almost daily (it's tougher on the joints) so that's what I ought to do with my swimming. Frequency and repetition. I read or heard that somewhere, who knows where exactly. Some voice in the back of my head is saying Coach Mike Ricci, so Coach Mike Ricci is going to get the credit. For some reason i like saying Coach Mike Ricci more than Coach mike, or Coach Ricci or Mike or whatever. Kind of like how someone who kills a president gets their full name immortalized...
Ok, that was kind of a weird tangent...

Tomorrow I'm leading the group ride for the BTC. I got an under-the-seat bag for my repair kit so I can carry two full hydration bottles. I'll toss both in the freezer tonight so they'll be cold for the whole ride (I hope).

I'll also post a summary tomorrow of the first time IM feedback I've gotten. Exciting times!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: