Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another good day

It's amazing how long the days are on the weekend when you get out of bed before 7 am.  Yup, 7AM on a Saturday... sounds criminal doesn't it?  but I wanted to get up early for my workout, a mini reverse Tri.  30 minutes running, 60 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes in the pool.  It was great because it gave me a chance to add some confidence to my swim (my weakest are, not that I'm that fast at any of them anyhow).  By the time i got to the pool, i had already been working out for 90 minutes but I still had a  very strong swim (for me that is) and I was very excited after I left the pool.

Picked up my registration stuff for the BolderBOULDER on Monday, I'm very excited.  I'll be in Wave FA, which starts at 7:29:50 and I'm shootign for a sub 60minute race. I can't be more specific than that because I honetly don't know.  I'm just going to run it according to my heart rate.  Start off easy, do the middle portion close to LT and then for the last mile or so I'll really kick it up.  My # is FA162





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: