Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Workout Magic

I've just had two pretty terrible days at work. I'll spare you all the details, but let's just say that Murphy's Law was in full force and kicking my butt.
yesterday was so long and tiresome that by the time I got out of work, it was so lat and I was so tired I didn't have the will to workout at all, in spite of TWO spectacular workouts the day before.
Today I managed to get out for a run at lunch, albeit with my cellphone. A first for me.
what a difference it made!
I've said on more occasions than I can count that there is no problem that cannot be made manageable with a run... How true it is! And how quickly I forget it!
Not only was it great as a stress reliever, but I held a pace that is encouraging to me for getting over the altitude adjustment (9:10 pace) which gave me something positive to build the rest of my day upon.

I LOVE RUNNING!!!!!

1 comment:

MarkyV said...

It'll only get better ;)

uh... skipping w/o's???? hmmmmmmm