Monday, July 28, 2008

As the Architect Interns

Chasing the ARE
I’ve found blogging to be a useful tool in my training as a marathoner/triathlete, it provides a means of focus, an outlet for expressing frustrations as well as successes and a fun way to share the lessons that I’ve learned with the broader world.

So, as a recent alumnus of the University of Cincinnati’s College of Design, Architecture, Art & Planning’s School of Architecture and Interior Design (UC DAAP SAID… yeah, it’s a mouthful when you put it all together), I have decided to produce a blog about my pursuit of my professional licensure as an architect.

This isn’t quite as exciting a process as marathon training or Ironman training, but it’s an important process and part of life. With a little luck I hope the information that I cover there will be helpful not only to myself for organizing my thoughts and what needs to be done, but also may be helpful for others.

So if you like what you read here, or just want a good laugh, check out my new blog "As the Architect Interns". I'll still be posting here at Chasing Boston, about my training, but As the Architect Interns will be a forum for me to cover my path to licensure and to occasionally stand up on my soapbox in an architectural mode.

1 comment:

MarkyV said...

Geez... now I gotta RSS to another one of your blogs??? 8-) ;)

Looking forward to seeing what projects you get yourself involved with.