Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekly Long Ride...

I decided to skip the surreal, post-modern stuff for my long ride this week (I watched Powaqqatsi last week and have Naqoyqatsi waiting in the queue) and watched The Return of the King. the Lord of the Rings movies have to be the only ones I can start as I'm prepping for a ride and still have half an hour to go at the end of a three hour ride. Randal Graves hit the nail right on the head with that movie (for reference, see Clerks II).
It was a good ride though, 3 hours solid, no bathroom breaks and I found out I like Caramel flavored Powerbar gels. I felt pretty good afterwards and quite good today as well. The time and distance put me on pace for a 3:30 HIM bike ride, though I'm starting to wonder if it might be time to up the wattage a little. I'll have to ask Marky V about it.

2 comments:

MarkyV said...

catching you here in case my emails still aren't coming thru.

check your spam bin.

MarkyV said...

heads up again... replying to a bunch of your notes from last night. Let me know if you are still not getting my emails and spreadsheets.

Stoopid intyrneet.