Monday, February 11, 2008

Long week

Well, last week was one of ups and downs. I missed several workouts the prior weekend due to a trip home to Massachusetts, but the trip was necessary for my thesis, and very insightful in that regard.
then of course, the Pats lost, which stunk, but what can you do? It was still a fun season, just disappointing they couldn't finish it off.

The rest of the week was more upbeat. I got all my workouts in once I got back and got the power meter for my indoor trainer fixed finally. No more laboring on the stationary bikes at the gym! once I got it calibrated I also realized how far off the gauges on the bikes at the gym are I already knew they were inaccurate. Identical settings on different machines produced hugely different workouts. Now I'll have a consistent, reliable workout, and also be able to spend more time on my own bike, in my own saddle.

No comments: