Saturday, December 08, 2007

Outstanding New Member!

I was working in Studio last Sunday, which you can see I have festively decorated for the holidays, when I got a text message from my friend Meg back in Boulder, one of the BTC members.
Meg was at the Annual BTC Awards Night Banquet, something I had been hoping I could have made it to but my final presentation for Thesis was a few days later so it wasn't going to happen.
Anyhow, the message was that I had just received the award for Outstanding New Member of the BTC! Admitttedly, I had been hoping for Most Eligible Bachelor, but Most Outstanding New Member is pretty cool too!
As much as I love the weather, the mountains and the feel of the city of Boulder... it really is the AMAZING people that I've met here that really makes it so fantastic and a place I can't wait to return to on a permanent basis.
Below is the full list of awards for the BTC banquet.

Bren Dillon - Outstanding New Member

Iona Mackenzie & Lara Cooper – Tough Chick Award

Mark Gavach – Volunteer of the Year

Mark Van Akkeren – Outstanding Performance of the Year

Dieter Bruhn - Member of the Year

No comments: