Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas


Ugh.... what a week. Christmas always drives me crazy. Not a bad week training-wise, fortunately, though not great either.

I got a wetsuit for Christmas, which you can see modelled to the left (Most eligible bachelor in the BTC!). The link at the bottom leads to a video of me testing it out on Christmas Day, to the great enjoyment of my family and friends. It was COLD... well at least it was cold for my feet, the wetsuit actually kept the rest of me pretty warm. Fortunately I had the sense to wear my swim cap as well.
I managed to cut up the tops of my feet a little bit when I was breaking through the ice (yes Ice) on the surface of the water.

3 comments:

Mike said...

S@d that! ... notice you didn't stay in there long though! :) haha

Have you got a triathlon planned?

MarkyV said...

Dude....... *shakes head*

I heard the ice breaking as you walked out... yer nutz.

:)

triguyjt said...

you are perfectly sane.. going in icy water with a wetsuit..only insane people would go in icy water without a wetsuit (blush)
see my blog for proof of insanity
best to you in your training.
that news about an iron in plymouth sounds great. I would love to go up there for that.