Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh boy...

I have to admit, my DVD collection has been feeling a little weak lately. The last few times I've hopped on the bike to go for a ride, I've had a hard time finding something that really captured my interest and kept it throughout the ride.

Today one of my classmates showed my hulu.com. Oh boy... Hulu is a site where you can watch whole movies and old (and somewhat new) television show episodes for nothing. Completely free. Completely legal... on my laptop... any time I want. Every once in a while you have to sit through one 30 second commercial. Big whup.

I now have new media for my training rides.

Anything worth having or doing on the internet is free. Fellow gerbil-wheel riders, you can keep your Netflix subscriptions.... I've got my Hulu...

1 comment:

Athletic Wannabee said...

hulu huh? I'll be checking that out. Though, I go crazy training too much indoors. This winter couldn't have been over soon enough. Got out for a killer trail run over the weekend and a killer mtn bike ride today. Spring is why I love the Front Range.
Love the gerbil-wheel term. Keep it going!