Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving Thanks

Yesterday was Thanksgiving... I'm going to skip the usual 'list of things I'm thankful for' and just say that it's been a good year. It will be an even better one once graduate school is over. I flew out to Boston for the holiday and it's been great seeing the family. Not to mention stuffing my face.

I finally made my travel plans to Boulder earlier this week. I'll be visiting Colorado for a week after the quarter is over, which I can't wait for. I miss Boulder and can't wait to get out there again.

Ironman Arizona has finally been pushed to November. The news was released today. The race will be held twice in 2008. First in April, then in November. From then on IM Arizona will always be in November. Too bad I decided NOT to do an IM in 2008... but that's ok.

No comments: