Tuesday, November 23, 2010

n+1

As you can see, there have been some significant changes to my blog. I've changed the layout, the name and I'm changing the direction.

Until now this blog has been focused on running and triathlon. Recently I decided to diversify the direction so that instead of just running, the blog will also discuss architecture, sustainability, technology and n+1.

n+1 is the range of topics I hope to discuss in this space where n is equal to the range of topics I have already covered. In other words, it's a way of saying that I'm not going to limit what I will write about just because I haven't covered it before.

Running will still be a major theme of n+1 as it's something I enjoy and something that holds a lot of value. The difference is that now it won't be the only thing.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh, and I thought n+1 had some reference to Nicole+fun. Can't wait to see what is to come...keep writing!