Sunday, March 01, 2009

Random Stuff

My training has been going well, aside from having a cold recently. I'm still struggling (i.e. only occasionally succeeding) at getting up early to do morning workouts, especially swims. Although with the cold I have had, I've been avoiding the pool. Nothing make me feel worse when I'm sick than swimming in a pool. urgh. Today was the first day I really felt close to 100% in a week, which was awesome.

The last Nighthawks snowshoe race was on Wednesday. Gotta wait 10 months for the next one... I really enjoyed them, they really kicked my butt.

I've had my new Asus Eee PC for almost a month now... oh man, I love this thing. I haven't taken it travelling yet, which will certainly make me love it even more, but it really is a fantastic machine. I've started converting my friends as well, one has already gotten one and a few others are considering it.

No comments: