Saturday, October 04, 2008

Decision '08!

I've had a tough time making up my mind on this over the past year. The field finally narrowed down to two candidates earlier this year and I really couldn't decide between the two of them. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. 
One is backed by far more experience, a juggernaut of sorts. The other candidate is a neophyte, inexperienced, but backed by an independent spirit and without the huge corporate ties. I know to some people, they're all the same, the only difference between them being a logo, but to me and to others as passionate about this as I am, this is a momenous decision.
Today, I finally reached that decision. I've chosen... 


The IDT at Plymouth Rock for my first Ironman.

2 comments:

MarkyV said...

alrighty... hereeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gooooooooooooooooooo

Jamie said...

Congrats on making the hardest step in racing. Actually signing up.

Maybe I'll be able to make it down there to cheer you on!