Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a small world

Last night I got a comment on my blog from a runner in Singapore... "Singapore?" I asked myself. Singapore.
Google Analytics tells me that in the last month, my blog has been viewed by people in 13 different countries, on every continent except Antarctica (duh) and South America (came really close with Ecuador). Within the US, it was viewed by people from 25 different states, mostly Colorado (I think Mark has a lot to do with that one).

These are the ramblings of one middle of the pack runner and triathlete... that they have managed to find readers as far and wide as they have, is kind of amazing. I don't have a lot of readers, certainly not regular readers, but it still amazes me.

To anyone who's reading, thank you.

1 comment:

MarkyV said...

your welcome :)